Auricular Magnet Therapy for Addiction
Chinese Medicine theory suggests that energy (qi) travels throughout the body on a system of pathways called meridians. Meridians converge in the ear to form a microcosmic representation of the entire body. As such, any part of the body can be influenced by manipulating specific points on the ear. The specialization of applying acupuncture needles to the ear is called “auricular acupuncture”.
Where auricular acupuncture uses needles, Auricular Magnet Therapy uses tiny magnets to stimulate acupuncture points in the ear. The Auricular Magnet Therapy for Addiction calls for the use of six points specifically chosen for historical clinical effectiveness in balancing key areas associated with addiction.
It takes less time than acupuncture. It’s safer. It’s painless. Magnets can be retained for several days at a time. Points can be self stimulated as needed. The administration of this therapy can be easily learned.
The Auricular Magnet Therapyfor Addiction
Magnet Therapy for Addiction
- Six designated points in the outer ear
- Point Zero
- Points are effective regardless of diagnosis
- Protocol is not modified or added to
- Single use
- 24k Gold plated
- Painless application
- Removable at home
- Proper application takes only a few minutes. No need to sit for a long period until professionally removed (like with needles).
Types of Addictions Treated
Is Auricular Magnet Therapy a cure?
- Desire to quit and willingness accept help
- Works best as an adjunct therapy
- Family involvement
- Lifestyle changes
- Support group
- Improved program participation and retention
- Reductions in cravings, anxiety, sleep disturbances, and other withdrawal symptoms
- Reduced need for pharmaceuticals
- Very low cost
- Safe without negative side effects
- Gives a general sense of well-being and stability